Anyone whose spouse is eligible for membership at any U.S. Military Officers’ Club is welcome to become a member of the Langley Officers’ Spouses Club (LOSC). We invite spouses of all branches of service and active duty officers to join. We hope you’ll join us today!
LOSC MEMBERS ENJOY
- Meeting other military spouses of all branches
- Casual and creative themed monthly socials with fun activities, food and prizes.
- Access to any of the LOSC’s special activities (Book Club, Bunco, Mah Jongg, Wine and Tapas Club …)
- A copy of our member directory
Click HERE to download a print version of the membership application.*
- Serving on the LOSC Board
- Charitable fundraisers (5K/10K, Trivia Night, Holiday Bazaar)
- Community projects (Hampton VA Medical Center, Airmen Cookie Drive)
Dues for the 2016-2017 LOSC year, which runs from August 2016 to May 2017 are $50.00 (currently $25.00 for the 1/2 year membership). You may pay in cash or check at a LOSC function, mail in your check to: P.O. Box 65665, Langley Air Force Base, VA 23665, or pay on-line via PAYPAL.
Membership in the LOSC is voluntary and defined in our BY-LAWS.
*By submitting this form, you acknowledge that your name will be used in a LOSC membership directory for members’ use only. Annual dues of $50 ($25 for 1/2 year) are paid directly to the LOSC. Photographs may be taken at events and used in the ACCents or LOSC web page.